Call (800) 777‒1802 for pricing.
The VendMaster 240 is an 8 column networked electronic push button vender, with a Imonex, quarter/dollar coin drop and a capacity of 232 vends. The unit can be ordered card reader ready.
The cabinet offers a locked cash box, three point locking system on the doors, direct fill magazine and a three door design that allows you to service the vendor without blocking the aisle. The lower door functions as a shelf for easy filling. Can be ordered with a built in bag vender.
This vender is net-workable, meaning it can be expanded to a 12 column vender by adding another unit.
The same, proven dispensing system we’ve used for over 18 years
The electronics in this unit allow for multi-pricing and provide accountability and self-diagnostics
The MDB platform allows for easy connectivity to any card reader following the same wiring platform
Large, lower door product display
Locked cash box
For ultimate security, add the hinged, wrap around security guard. See VM240 soap vender with security guard (locks in photo for display purposes only)
A pedestal base is available for this unit. See VM240 soap vender base
- Compatible with multiple payment systems: coin, bill and/or card (MDB)
- Imonex R7 coin drop – quarter / dollar acceptance – does not give change
- LCD display shows product pricing, machine status and programming messages in while program mode
- Lower door service switch resets faults
- High-security lock with three (3) point locking bar
|Dimensions||30.625 × 45.125 × 11.5 in|
White with blue graphics
Standard, Security guard