Drop-Off Starter Kit – Flat Bags
The 4 minute drop-off starter kit contains just about everything you would need to get into the drop-off business.
- The 4 minute drop-off starter kit contains just about everything you would need to get into the drop-off business.
- A general guideline provides a list of ideas to consider when starting this service from advertising and accounting to operating and customer relations.
- The shirt sleeve bags were designed just for drop-off: the dispenser box holds 400 bags and fits easily under a counter, the bag handles make carrying easy and the message advertises your service as your customers leave your store.
- The Liberty 402 three-part tickets are packed 250 to a pack and make record keeping a snap. Write up the order, give a copy to the customer, put a copy with the log book and leave a copy with the clothes. We provide a laundry control worksheet to show an easy method of keeping track of all the money spent and money received per ticket.
- There are 250 advertising handouts which can be given to existing laundry customers, mailed, put on car windshields or distributed door to door. You can even use the handout as a print ad in a local paper.
- In the kit signage package, you will receive two of the 4 minute posters which are blue with a red clock showing 4 minutes elapsed. “Two minutes to drop it off, two minutes to pick it up.” What a time saver for the customer. An hours sign that adheres to the window and has numbers to display your hours of operation, a wall sign that shows what you charge per pound for the service and two decals with catchy phrases are also included.
- Also in the kit are some washer/dryer identification numbers to help identify which washer your customer`s laundry is in and four color coated magnet strips for color coding orders.
- Last but not least we provide a two pocket attendant apron that has the red clock logo and the “4 minute” slogan to promote the service.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 11 in|